- Batteries & Charger
- Continuous Light
- Light Stands
- Outdoor Flash
- Studio Flash
- Video & Audio
102 Al Ma’ameer Street
Block 634, Al MA’AMEER, Kingdom Of Bahrain.
Open Daily :-
4.000 .د.ب VAT Inc
The film clapboard is a production slate made of white acrylic and designed to be used with dry erase markers. A cost-effective production tool that’s especially useful in sync sound productions–whether video, film, or dual-system DSLR–the slate comes with standard-size White/Black clapper sticks and has a writing surface of 9.85 x 11.8″ (25x30cm).
1. Organic(Acrylic) material and non-wood produced, easy to be written or cleaned;
2. Large-size : 9.85 x 11.8″ (25x30cm);
3. English version, beautiful and stable;
4. Computer-graved and with printings non-lose;
5. Built-in magnetic stripe, professional and resonant while being clapped;
6. Clap-strip, special design and powerful enough to avoid crack.
Material: Built-in Magnetic strip + Organic(Acrylic) material
Dimension: 9.85 x 11.8″ (25x30cm)
Writing way: Use the high-quality felt pen or Marker pen, and erase it asap after usage. Note, don’t use the greasy pen, otherwise it can’t be erased.
Used for: Film, TV plays, Studio live, Advertisement, Video…etc.