- Batteries & Charger
- Continuous Light
- Light Stands
- Outdoor Flash
- Studio Flash
- Video & Audio
102 Al Ma’ameer Street
Block 634, Al MA’AMEER, Kingdom Of Bahrain.
Open Daily :-
Check Out Our Product’s Catalog:
You can view and download our product catalog 2018-2019 by clicking on the shop logo above or by visiting the following link:
1. All Flashes & Light devices sold at JassamPhoto are warranted for a minimum of one year except for accessories and peripherals.
2. The original invoice is required to verify the serial number and validate the warranty period in order to benefit from warranty services.
3. Warranty Providers:
3.1 The device’s warranty is provided by the manufacturer or their Agent/Importer and the customer must contact them directly to receive warranty services as per the rules and regulations.
3.2 Warranty services provided by the Agent/third party (In case of an item bought not directly from Us) are not the responsibility of JassamPhoto. This includes spare part availability, repair period and/or quality of repair.
4. General Warranty Policies:
4.1 The warranty repair period is determined individually for failures that are covered under warranty.**Minor repairs might be immediate.
4.2 Warranty is provided by replacing defective spare parts in case of a factory defect and not necessarily by replacing the device or refunding its value. Failures resulting from the following scenarios are excluded from warranty service:
• Misuse of the device or not following the proper usage instructions as provided in the device manual found inside the box or the instructions given on webpages or digital agreements upon the device’s activation
• Breakage or physical damage as well as exposing the device to external elements such as liquids, humidity or extreme temperatures.
• Unauthorized repair attempts that result in damaging the device as well as using non-SASO certified spare parts.
• Deleting Operating System files, hard-disk partitions.
4.3 The life-cycle of devices may differ from one another and customers can review the device manual or contact the manufacturer for more details.
** might require a longer period for out-of-warranty repairs depending on the spare parts required.